Architect + Entrepreneur Startup Toolkit : A Must Have!





Earlier this year I posted a review of Eric Reinholdt's book  "Architect and Entrepreneur: A Field Guide to Building, Branding, and Marketing Your Startup Design Business".  Many of you emailed me and thanked me for the review and introduction to the book.  If you have not read the review, or the book, and dream of one day starting your own architecture firm you should read it right now! In the book, Eric stresses the importance of creating and maintaining standard operating procedures.  In an effort to help those enlightened by his book, Eric has releases a set of standard documents that you can purchase today and get your new design firm rolling right away!

I purchased Eric's set of documents immediately after received his email about their availability.  Even if I had my own template or document set up for a particular purpose I know I can learn from viewing other firms documents. 

Continue reading to find out what's included and to get your copy of the documents today...
Click here to keep reading! »


EmoticonEmoticon