2 Years Later - Top Ten BIM After Dark Videos...




As of this past Thursday (December 10th) the BIM After Dark series has been live for two years!  I know, it's hard to believe... As of today, BIM After Dark has 907 awesome customers and counting!  The feedback has been incredible and I am learning as much from you as I hope you are from me.  Both Volume 1 and Volume 2 have exceeded expectations and I am truly humbled.  Additionally, I will be publishing the release date for Volume 3 very soon... 

In honor of the two year anniversary, I went through the many posts relating to the BIM After Dark videos.  Some of them are direct segments extracted from the videos and others are simply related to either Volume 1 or 2.  I thought it would be fun to rank them based on page views and compile a list of the top ten...  keep reading to see the hottest topics over the past two years from Volume 1 and 2...


Click here to keep reading! »


EmoticonEmoticon