Milestones & Celebration Sale!


I wanted to take a minute to share a few major milestones in my personal life and this blog.  If you have followed the blog over the past five years you may have realized this year was probably the least amount of publishing I have done.  Although, I tried my best to at least get one new post a week and have been successful in doing so.  Also, to celebrate some of these awesome achievements you will find some discount offer codes for BIM After Dark at the end of this post...

The Revit Kid, AIA

The main reason for my lack of publishing has been the amount of time and effort I've spent studying for, and taking, the Architecture Registration Exams (AREs).  I am happy to say the time and effort has paid off.  I started studying in January of this year (2014).  Fast forward ten months, 7 tests, and one re-take and here we are.  I can officially say that I am an Architect (without any legal ramifications!)

What does this mean for the blog and my future?  No idea, but after successfully achieving such a long, grueling, and difficult goal the possibilities feel endless!

Click here to keep reading! »


EmoticonEmoticon