Book Review: Architect + Entrepreneur



I have been publishing on this blog for over six years now.  During those six years I completed an associates degree, bachelors degree, and a master of architect.  Additionally, I completed IDP, all of my exams, and am now a licensed architect.  Therefore, it should not be a surprise that this blog has always leaned towards Revit Architecture (and less towards the other flavors).  I know many of you who follow the blog are also architects and designers.

When I read a review copy of Eric Reinholdt's new book, "Architect and Entrepreneur: A Field Guide to Building, Branding, and Marketing Your Startup Design Business", I knew I had to share it with you!  Also, Eric does mention BIM and Revit in a few paragraphs, ;)....

Continue reading for my review of one of the most positive, uplifting yet honest, business of architecture books I have read... and I have read MANY....

Click here to keep reading! »


EmoticonEmoticon