BIM Collaboration with Autodesk Navisworks - Review


Paul Aubin has a new book out!



I was fortunate enough to receive an early review copy from Paul of his new book, "BIM Collaboration with Autodesk Navisworks".  The review copy could not be better timed.  I started a new job as BIM Manager of Turner Construction here in Connecticut.  As you can imagine, Navisworks will be open just as much as Revit on my laptop.  I was looking forward to reading Paul's latest book (co-authored with  Darryl McClelland).

I was not sure how "basic" or "advanced" this book would be.  I have quite a bit of experience in Navisworks running clash detection, selection sets, search sets, etc...  I would consider myself a bit of a veteran.  I was delighted when I got through the book and had a page full of notes with tips and tricks picked up along the way!

Click here to keep reading! »


EmoticonEmoticon