BIM After Dark - Volume 2: A Week in Review(s)



I released the second installment of my BIM After Dark series about a week ago.  Volume 2 focuses on the creation of Construction Documents using Revit.  I should not have been surprised with the overwhelming response to this series because you chose the topic!

Either way, I am still in shock of the fantastic response.  First, the series has already sold 184 copies of various packages.  Second, the initial feedback has, again, reminded me why I still create content for this blog after five years.  It is difficult to retain the proper perspective about what this website is and where it came from after so long and I thank you all for doing so.

Finally, I sent out a few advanced copies to some of the people I have always looked up to in this tiny little Revit blogger niche and asked them to send me their own feedback on Volume 2.  The first two I'd like to share with you are the opinions of Paul Aubin (who has a new book out that I will be reviewing very soon) and Michael Anonuevo (of Little Details Count).  Continue reading for links and excerpts...

Click here to keep reading! »


EmoticonEmoticon